The purpose of the High Risk Adults Panel is to work in collaboration with a core group of multi-agency professionals and extended members to reduce/remove or manage the risk of ‘our’ most vulnerable individuals who are identified as being complex and at high risk of harm. Referrals will be made where other multi-agency processes have not been successful in reducing risk or harm and where a strategic approach to case oversight is required. Referring to the High Risk Panel is not a replacement for the day to day management of the case/risks by agencies involved. This work should still continue whilst the case is referred and considered by the High Risk Adults Panel.
Appendix 1: HRAP Referral Flowchart – Stage 1
- Appendix 2: HRAP Managers Checklist – Stage 1
- Appendix 3: HRAP Good Practice Example Referral Forms:
- Appendix 4: HRAP Referral Form
- Appendix 5: HRAP Referral Received Flowchart – Stage 2
- Appendix 6: HRAP Agenda Template
- Appendix 7: HRAP Minutes Template
For more information about other strategic forums where high risk cases are discussed, such as MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference), MATAC (Multi-Agency Tasking and Coordination) and MAPPA (Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements) see TSAB’s Policy.