TSAB have produced a range of 7-minute briefings as a quick and simple way to share learning on various safeguarding topics. Research tells us that 7 minutes is the optimal time span that we are able to concentrate and learning is more memorable as it is simple and not clouded by other issues and pressures.
The short briefings will not have all the answers, but it is hoped that they will act as a catalyst to help teams and their managers to discuss and reflect on their practice and systems.
The briefings can be downloaded below:
- County Lines Learning Briefing (September 2023)
- Duty to Refer (Homelessness Reduction Act 2017) Briefing (February 2023)
- Executive Capacity – Learning Briefing (May 2023)
- Fire Risks – Learning Briefing (September 2023)
- Professional Challenge and Curiosity Learning Briefing (February 2023)
- Self-Neglect – 7 Minute Guides (Short Guidance for Practitioners) (May 2022)
- Vulnerable Dependant Drinkers Learning Briefing (August 2023)
Learning Briefings are also published for our Safeguarding Adults Reviews (SARs), they aim to raise awareness of the learning and to promote reflective discussions amongst front-line practitioners and operational managers working within our partner agencies.
The SAR Learning Briefings can be found on our dedicated SAR Reports Page