Contact Us

If you have any ‘general’ comments in relation to adult safeguarding which we can use to help develop our plans and strategies then please email us at: [email protected]

You should not contact us in relation to any specific or personal issues you may have, unless this is in relation to the Board’s Complaints Policy & Procedure

TSAB is a strategic Board, so please note we do not deal with individual safeguarding adult cases, queries or complaints.

All forms of abuse and neglect must be reported directly to the relevant Local Authority or Police. Report Abuse

Alternatively you can write to us:
Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board
1st Floor Queensway House
TS23 2NL