If you feel you might need some help in completing the registration process please read the User Guide first.
Please read the following step by step guide and then access the registration site at the bottom of this page.
Step One: Registration
- Click on the ‘Register’ icon
- From the drop down boxes select your working area
- Depending on your work area there maybe 3-4 boxes to click to do this
- When you have selected your work area you will see ‘Register’ icon again, click on this
Step Two: Select Course
- Select the course you wish to complete by accessing the list under the ‘Requested Learning’ Tab
- Click on the course you wish to complete which will then appear in your ‘Active Learning’ Tab
- Once completed each course will then be recorded in your ‘Completed Learning’ Tab
Step Three: Printing your Certificate
- Once you have passed the course click on the link to print your certificate:
- Follow the instructions to print your document
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to select where you want your certificate to be printed
- Check to ensure that the name is spelt correctly and select the ‘My Name is Correct’ icon
- Click on the printer image (it also says ‘Press to Print Certificate’)
Step Four: Saving your Certificate
- Alternatively, you can save your certificate. Depending on your computer system you will either:
- Get an option to select ‘PDF Complete’ or
- ‘Save as PDF’
- Select ‘Print’ (this will enable you to Save your certificate – follow prompts)
You are now ready to go to the live registration site via the link below. Before you do this please ensure you are not using Microsoft Edge as your Web Browser as this is not compatible.
If you Require Assistance
Please contact the Virtual College learner support team by telephone: 01943 885 095 or by email: [email protected].
Alternatively, contact the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board Business Unit by telephone: 01642 527 942 or by email: [email protected]
You can download this E-Learning Courses: Poster (pdf) to help with the promotion of the courses.