If you feel you might need some help in completing the registration process please read the User Guide first.
Please read the following step by step guide and then access the registration site at the bottom of this page.
To increase the size of the images on this page click on them.
Step One: Registration
- Click on the ‘Register’ icon
- From the drop down boxes select your working area
- Depending on your work area there maybe 3-4 boxes to click to do this
- When you have selected your work area you will see ‘Register’ icon again, click on this
- Select the course you wish to complete and then click ‘Register’
- It is advised that delegates select only ONE course at a time and complete the courses in the following order:
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk
- Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Awareness of Child / Adult Sexual Exploitation
- Working with Adults who Self-Neglect
- Finally, you will have a personal details page to complete
- Once you have passed the course click on the link to print your certificate:
- Follow the instructions to print your document
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to select where you want your certificate to be printed
- Check to ensure that the name is spelt correctly and select the ‘My Name is Correct’ icon
- Click on the printer image (it also says ‘Press to Print Certificate’)
Step Four: Saving your Certificate
- Alternatively, you can save your certificate. Depending on your computer system you will either:
- Get an option to select ‘PDF Complete’ or
- ‘Save as PDF’
- Select ‘Print’ (this will enable you to Save your certificate – follow prompts)
You are now ready to go to the live registration site via the link below. Before you do this please ensure you are not using Microsoft Edge as your Web Browser as this is not compatible.
If you Require Assistance
Please contact the Virtual College learner support team by telephone: 01943 885 095 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, contact the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board Business Unit by telephone: 01642 527 942 or by email: email@example.com
You can download this E-Learning Courses: Poster to help with the promotion of the courses.