**Important Update on E-Learning**
We are in the process of commissioning a new provider for our safeguarding e-learning packages which will have some implications in terms of transition over the coming weeks:
1) If you are currently completing an e-learning course, you will need to ensure that this is completed before Wednesday 29th April (as it will be unavailable after that date)
2) If you have previously completed an e-learning course and need proof of completion, you will need to ensure that you have downloaded your certificate before Wednesday 29th April (as it will be unavailable after that date).
3) If you have any queries relating to your course please use the following contact details:
Queries relating to Safeguarding Children’s courses: [email protected]
Queries relating to Safeguarding Adults courses: [email protected]
**Please note: If you have forgotten your password you are able to reset this at the login stage on the existing platform**
Following the 29th April, the existing e-learning modules will be closed down and the new e-learning platform set up. As it is envisaged that set-up will take a number of weeks, there may be a short period of time in which e-learning modules will not be available. The new e-learning provider is working to ensure this gap in provision is minimal. It is expected that correspondence will be circulated in April with instructions on how to register on the new platform.
If you feel you might need some help in completing the registration process please read the User Guide first.
Please read the following step by step guide and then access the registration site at the bottom of this page.
Step One: Registration
- Click on the ‘Register’ icon
- From the drop down boxes select your working area
- Depending on your work area there maybe 3-4 boxes to click to do this
- When you have selected your work area you will see ‘Register’ icon again, click on this
Step Two: Select Course
- Select the course you wish to complete by accessing the list under the ‘Requested Learning’ Tab
- Click on the course you wish to complete which will then appear in your ‘Active Learning’ Tab
- Once completed each course will then be recorded in your ‘Completed Learning’ Tab
Step Three: Printing your Certificate
- Once you have passed the course click on the link to print your certificate:
- Follow the instructions to print your document
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to select where you want your certificate to be printed
- Check to ensure that the name is spelt correctly and select the ‘My Name is Correct’ icon
- Click on the printer image (it also says ‘Press to Print Certificate’)
Step Four: Saving your Certificate
- Alternatively, you can save your certificate. Depending on your computer system you will either:
- Get an option to select ‘PDF Complete’ or
- ‘Save as PDF’
- Select ‘Print’ (this will enable you to Save your certificate – follow prompts)
You are now ready to go to the live registration site via the link below. Before you do this please ensure you are not using Microsoft Edge as your Web Browser as this is not compatible.
If you Require Assistance
Please contact the Virtual College learner support team by telephone: 01943 885 095 or by email: [email protected].
Alternatively, contact the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board Business Unit by telephone: 01642 527 942 or by email: [email protected]
You can download this E-Learning Courses poster to help with the promotion of the courses.