It was agreed at the December Board meeting to draft a proposal for the TSAB Development Session on 11 March. Please see below a draft agenda. We would appreciate your feedback and any other thoughts/ideas that will help to shape the session and achieve good outcomes.
The Development session will run from 9am -1pm and be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
• Review of 2020-21 Objectives / Looking Back
• 10-minute presentation of Operational Practice (case study)
• Looking at the Board’s Aims and Objectives for 2021/22 and any that need to be carried forward
• Gain tentative agreement on what the Aims & Objectives should look like and how they will be achieved
• Making the link between the objectives between the TSAB, Children’s Boards, Community Safety Partnerships and Health and Well Being Boards.
• Identifying where we have cross over within each of the objectives.
Please take a few minutes to fill in the below survey to help us shape the session.
The closing date for feedback is Friday 14th January