THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED. CONFIRMATION EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THOSE WHO HAVE SECURED A PLACE.
The Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board (TSAB) is hosting this event in partnership with the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland, Cleveland Anti-Slavery Network and Children’s Services.
To raise the profile and awareness of exploitation with strategic leaders and senior managers to enable them to tackle exploitation within their own organisations.
Who should apply?
Strategic Leaders and Senior Managers working in the following organisations:
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse Agencies
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Education Providers
- Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA)
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Faith Groups
- Health Trusts
- Housing Agencies (and Homeless Charities)
- Immigration Agencies
- Learning Disability Support Services
- Mental Health Service Providers
- Relevant Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations
- Organisations working with Minority and Marginalised Groups
- Sexual Health Service Providers
- Statutory Safeguarding Services (Police and Local Authority)
- Teesside Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
- Trading Standards
Overview of the Conference
The conference will cover many aspects of exploitation which may affect children and/or adults, the agenda includes the following:
- An overview of what exploitation looks like across Tees
- Modern Slavery
- Criminal Exploitation
- County Lines
- Labour Exploitation
- Sexual Exploitation
- Support for Victims and Referral Pathways
See some of our speakers by clicking on their Biographies
Requesting a Place
If you already have an account, please log in first before applying for a place.
If you do not have an account, please complete the form below – you will then receive an email from ‘WordPress’ which will explain how to set up your password to enable you to access your account in the future. (The email may appear in your junk folder).
Please request your place by Thursday 22 August – please note that completing a form does not guarantee you a place, however we suggest you provisionally book this date in your diary until we contact you. We will send confirmation of your place in due course. If you are unsuccessful you will be informed and your name may be added to a waiting list.
This course is free to attend, however if your place is confirmed and you are unable to attend you must inform the Business Unit by 11:30pm on Tuesday 8 October 2019. Cancellation after this date or failure to attend will result in a £50 charge.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
We will hold the information you provide in order to administrate and deliver these activities. For further details please click here: https://www.tsab.org.uk/disclaimer-privacy-statement/
If you have any queries please contact the Business Unit on tsab.bus[email protected]